The UK Trade & Export Finance Forum brings together finance and business leaders for a full day of presentations, case studies, panels, workshops and networking, covering the latest developments in export and trade finance.
Whether you are a UK supplier looking to export overseas or an international corporate considering long-term financing, this forum will provide you with insight and business connections to support you in your export journey.
Now in its fifth year, the event will take place on Thursday 17 November 2022 and will return in hybrid format, bringing together over 600 attendees online and in central London.
The Forum will explore the importance of realising the export potential of emerging net zero technologies. You’ll hear about the UK government’s support for new sectors and recent product developments to help companies make the transition to clean energy, with case studies from SMEs to large corporates.
The International Workshops will also return, giving unique insights into the opportunities within key trading markets globally.
You can expect:
- The opportunity to meet with decision-makers at major global companies to discuss their supply chain needs and procurement processes.
- Insights from leading trade finance experts and policymakers on market and sector trends.
- To connect with your regional Export Finance Manager and International Export Finance Executives to find out how UKEF can support you to succeed overseas.
- Networking and a range of sessions including workshops, one-to-one meetings, panels and case studies.
Who should attend?
- UK exporters of any size looking to expand their presence internationally.
- International corporates seeking finance.
- Banks, private lenders or insurers, and legal firms.
- Trade, business, and policy organisations.
See: UK Trade & Export Finance Forum 2022 - New Registration (great.gov.uk)